Even larger and more powerful than normal robots, Titans are giant deadly machines you can deploy in battle and whack your opponents up. It is a high level feature that unlocks when a player reaches level 21.
Once your level is 21, you’ll get a free Titan that will automatically occupy an extra slot in your hangar made exclusively for Titans. The maximum number of slots for your robots is still 5. You cannot have more than one Titan in one hangar deck at a time.
It’s always a matter of tactics when it comes to deploying a Titan in battle. Should you go all-in and spawn it as soon as you have an opportunity, or save it for later so that your team could come back after being at a disadvantage, the choice is yours. Either way, one cannot deploy a Titan as soon as the battle starts: they need to fill a special bar by doing all of that you usually do in battle (deal damage, destroy robots, capture beacons, repair your teammates, etc.). You can deploy a Titan only once per battle.
A Titan is not just a variation of existing robots. There some unique features each Titan has:
- Each Titan has two active abilities;
- Three subsystems to pick from when upgrading Titans: Hull, Core, and Engine;
- Titans are generally more powerful and more durable than normal robots;
- All operations related to Titans require Pt (Platinum);
- Titans have their own equipment and passive modules (that require Platinum as well).
- Boosters increase Titans' stats;
- Titans' starting level is 3 (Hull, Core, Engine subsystem levels as a sum).