Robots affected by Suppression deal much less damage from any source (both weapons and abilities) for a short amount of time. It is a great tool to create opening for your team and to counteract burst damage-based builds.
What should be taken note of:
- Suppression reduces not only the incoming damage from any weapon but robots' abilities as well;
- Suppression has no effect on damage redirection that Leech’s ability does;
- Corrosion is not affected by Suppression;
- Physical shields or Aegis block Suppression entirely unless a target is within an area range of its effect;
- Suppression bonuses stack up additively: an Invader (75% damage reduction) with Stanislav Chen in it (20% damage reduction) would give a 95% damage reduction total;
- When the effect is over, the target becomes immune to the same effect for several seconds;
- Anticontrol removes the Suppression effect.
— Status effect icon.
Robot's weapons affected by Suppression: