Occasionally after performing a payment in the game you will receive a special bonus task 'Make one payment of equal of higher value'. There are several aspects you should pay attention to in order to complete this task successfully:
- Some payments can trigger a bonus task 'Make one payment of equal or higher value', where an 'equal or higher value' refers to the amount of money spent on the previous in-app purchase;
- When you receive a new task, a red marker appears near the 'Tasks' tab on the left side of the screen, so you can go and check it;
- Each task is available for a limited time which may vary from one hour to several days. You can see the time in the task's description. Make sure to complete the task before the time runs out;
- You will see an image of gold bars and a number below it. Keep in mind that the displayed number of units is not a required payment, but a reward you will receive for completing the task;
- The number displayed within a progress bar indicates the required payment. The number is shown in USD. For example, 0\1499 would mean that you need to make a payment of $14,99 or more.
NOTE: Although there is a progress bar, smaller payments don't stack. You need to make one payment of equal or higher value within a given time limit in order to complete the tasks.
If all these requirements are fulfilled, you will receive a reward. You need to go to the 'Tasks' menu to claim the reward.
If you have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned above, but haven’t received the reward, don’t hesitate to contact our support team for further assistance.