Not every machine and ability in War Robots are created to destroy — some can also repair. Repair is a special mid-combat ability that allows you to restore durability of either your and your allies' robots or your robots only.
A class of robots with a repair ability is represented by Mender, Weyland, Tyr, Nightingale and Demeter. They tend to sacrifice some of their firepower for the ability to save teammates from dire situations.
The following variations of the repair ability are focused more on individual play: they restore a portion of your robots' durability and don't affect your teammates.
- Healing active modules: Repair Unit, Advanced Unit;
- Pilots' skills: Mechanic, Adamant Mechanic, Raider Mechanic, and Wonderworker.
Things to note when using repair:
- As a healer, when piloting support robots you can see your teammates' durability bars by default. In other situations, you can enable it in the game settings;
- The area of effect of the repair ability is marked with a green circle around a robot;
- There is a limit as to how much durability you can restore: whenever a robot takes damage its maximum durability bar is chopped off by 40% of the damage dealt up to the point when there’s only 1/3 hp left;
- None of the shields can be repaired;
- On the post-battle screen durability points restored by you are added to your damage. You get rewards for both damage and repair. However, at the moment there is no 'Max heal' category in the commander's personal statistics. Only the damage you've done will update the 'Max damage' statistics';
- The honor 'Heal' category rewards players who restore durability of their allies.
— Status effect icon.