Use the in-game reporting tool: when a battle is over and you’re viewing the after-battle scoreboard, tap on a Commander’s nickname and then ‘Report’.
One of the following options can be selected when submitting a report:
- Inappropriate nickname;
- Cheating or bug exploiting;
- Staying inactive during battle;
- The player is too powerful for their league;
- The player self-destructed many times;
- Deliberate interference with other players' gameplay;
- Currently, there’s a single place where the ‘Report’ option can be accessed: the after-battle stats screen. Unfortunately, if you run out of robots and leave the battle before it is actually over, it won’t be possible to report a player;
- When reporting a player, only one option can be selected at a time;
- There’s also no option to leave a comment when submitting a report.
We know that the WR community, for the most part, values the principles of fair play and would like to keep a fun, yet a respectful atmosphere. The report system was implemented to help Commanders report those who prefer to not follow those principles.
Don’t be too harsh, though, and don’t report every Commander you meet just because you can: what we’re all trying to achieve is to make your and your opposing team game experience fun, fair, and free of toxic behavior. Reporting every player for no reason may lead to a situation where an innocent player is penalized, which is completely opposite to what the system should do, and makes the whole idea pointless. Moreover, in case a person submits false reports on numerous occasions, we reserve the right to disable the option for them. Use it wisely and responsibly.