Low Priority Queue is a separate matchmaking queue that protects players who fight for the victory from those who deliberately choose not to take action in battles or leave them systematically.
Each vacant place on the team lowers its chance of winning, so each leaver puts their team at a disadvantage and lets down their teammates.
Note that regular mode doesn't imply skipping maps. War Robots is a competitive game and it's best played when you are able to squeeze the most out of all battlegrounds where you might be deployed.
- Players are matched regardless of their league;
- The waiting times are longer than usual because there are not many players in the Low Priority Queue;
- Teams in the Low Priority Queue may be uneven: you can fight both 6 vs 6 and 1 vs 3. Players keep leaving battles;
- Players in the LPQ receive no Au (gold), Experience, Honor points, event coins or Ag (silver). They also stop receiving or losing league rating points;
- Only Domination (and Skirmish when running) is available.