Clans become available for players above level 15.
To create a clan:
- Tap the clan icon on the main screen;
- Select 'Create clan'. It will cost 1500 Au;
- Enter the name of your clan and a short tag.
Player who creates a clan automatically becomes its leader.
You can also join an existing clan instead of creating your own. There are two options:
Join a clan by ID/name:
- Go to the clan screen;
- A 'Clan search' tab will open. Your can either enter the name of a clan/its ID in the text box to find a specific clan or use a region filter to view clans from the selected region;
- Tap the clan name you'd like to join and press the 'Join' button. Within the next seven days your request will be pending and can be reviewed by clan's recruiters. You can always withdraw your request if it's not been yet reviewed.
- A request to join the same clan can be sent seven days after the first request has been sent;
- If you can't find a clan by name/ID and you know it exists, it is either on a different platform (iOS/Android/Amazon/Steam/MGLauncher) or has been disbanded.
Join a clan by an invite:
- There should be a red indicator on your clan menu icon if there any new clan invites;
- Go to the clan screen and select the 'Invites and requests' tab;
- Select one of the invites. It will disappear seven days after it has been sent to you;
- Reject or accept it.
NOTE: The same clan can invite you again only seven days after the first invite has been sent.