Low Priority Queue is an isolated matchmaking queue that serves the purpose of maintaining a respectful atmosphere on the battleground. It protects players who fight for the victory from those who deliberately choose not to take action in battles or leave them systematically.
You can be placed in the Low Priority Queue if you:
- Deliberately leave many battles;
- Stay idle during matches;
- Skip maps;
- Receive a lot of reports from other players;
- Don't contribute to your team's victory: if you deal no damage to enemies during the whole battle, you'll get a penalty;
- Experience connection issues or crashes too often;
You will not be placed in the Low Priority Queue:
- If you rarely have to leave the game;
- If you leave the battle when you run out of robots and the battle is still going.
Remember: leaving your teammates may ruin the game for others—the system will try to find a substitute player for one who leaves the battle during the first 30 seconds but it will not always do so.