This guide will help you restore a lost War Robots profile by yourself, provided that you are not switching to a new device with a different OS.
On Android devices War Robots progress is saved via Google Play Games, a game service network. If your game profile was connected to your Google Play Games account prior to the loss, you can recover it by logging into Google Play Games with the correct Google account (the one you synced your game profile with):
- Log into Google Play Games;
- Launch War Robots and connect it to Google Play Games in the game menu;
- Restart the game;
- If your game profile had been connected to the same Google Play Games account prior to the loss, you’ll be prompted to load the progress.
I still can’t do it.
If that didn’t work, you either logged in with a different Google account or your profile was not connected. We’ll do our best to help you out. Please provide the following information so that we could locate the lost your game profile in the system:
- The exact nickname and/or your in-game ID (six digit ID from the game menu) of the lost profile;
- Platform of your device (iOS/Android/Amazon/Steam/MGLauncher). If you’re trying to transfer your progress from one platform to another, unfortunately, it’s not possible;
- Facebook ID (in case your lost profile was connected to FB):
Open Facebook in a browser → Settings and Privacy → Settings → Apps and websites → Logged in with Facebook → War Robots → Your user ID;
- Your hangar level and number of unlocked slots;
- The approximate amount of your resources (Ag, Au, Keys, etc.);
- Your hangar setups (a few robots and their equipment, pilots, modules and their levels);
- The approximate date of progress loss;
- A few receipts of your purchases made on the lost profile if there were any.