This guide will help you restore a lost War Robots profile by yourself, provided that you are not switching to a new device with a different OS.
On iOS devices War Robots progress is saved via Game Center, a game service network. If your game profile was connected to your Apple ID through Game Center prior to the loss, you can recover it by logging into Game Center with the correct Apple ID (the one you synced your game profile with):
- Log in: Settings → Game Center → toggle on;
- Launch War Robots and connect it to Game Center in the game menu;
- Restart the game;
- If your game profile had been connected to the same Apple ID prior to the loss, you’ll be prompted to load the progress.
I still can’t do it.
If that didn’t work, you either logged in with a different Apple account or your profile was not connected to Game Center. We’ll do our best to help you out. Please provide the following information so that we could locate your lost game profile in the system:
- The exact nickname and/or your in-game ID (six digit ID from the game menu) of the lost profile;
- Platform of your device (iOS/Android/Amazon/Steam/MGLauncher). If you’re trying to transfer your progress from one platform to another, it’s not currently possible;
- Facebook ID (in case your lost profile was connected to FB):
Open Facebook in a browser → Settings and Privacy → Settings → Apps and websites → Logged in with Facebook → War Robots → Your user ID;
- Your hangar level and number of unlocked slots;
- The approximate amount of your resources (Ag, Au, Keys, etc.);
- Your hangar setups (a few robots and their equipment, pilots, modules and their levels);
- The approximate date of progress loss;
- A few receipts from iTunes made on the lost profile if there were any.